Why this tote bag?
1) It's super functional: It can handle a lot of weight without the bag or straps ripping (I carry my laptop, water bottle & note books in it regularly), the pockets are tall enough for your sunglasses + your phone, & the straps are designed to allow for two different widths so you can wear it with comfort & style.
2) The pattern was written especially for beginners with very detailed instructions, photos & diagrams + a Video Tutorials. Experienced sewist I thought of you too & kept the "tips & tricks" sections separate from the main instructions so you can skip past them if you want.
3) The instructions & design result in a high quality tote bag because of details like seam directions for the boxes corners being included, & an inside out pocket design that's fun to sew and has a clean look on the inside & outside of the pocket.
Finished bag measures:
14.5" tall by 10" wide
- This is a digital PDF pattern that will be instantly downloaded once you make your purchase
- The file will download as a "zip folder"
- To access your file go to your devices "Downloads" folder, open the zip folder called "Reversible Tote Bag, Size Medium, PDF Sewing Pattern" & double click on the two PDF files in that folder to open the pattern pieces and instructions.
Printing Instructions & Pattern Pieces
- Make sure to print your pattern pieces at "Actual Size"
- I have included two versions on the instructions, one with photographic images and one with line drawings so you can decide what works best for you.